CMA PIPELINE Job|
View all jobs from this company
<< Go back |
||Jan 24, 2018
||- n/a -
||- n/a -
||US - Minnesota - St Paul
HealthPartners is hiring CMAs! HealthPartners has many clinics across the Twin Cities and is seeking passionate, fun and motivated CMAs to care for our patients. This job posting is for future positions at our organization. We hire full time, part time, and on-call positions in primary and specialty care. If you are seeking a great new opportunity, but haven’t found the right fit listed on our career site, apply to this posting and note your schedule and location preferences (part of the application process).
* High School diploma or GED
* Current Medical Assistant Certification or Registration
* New graduates:
* Must be a graduate of a formal Medical Assistant training program
* Must meet criteria for certification or registration
* Must register to take the certification or registration exam within 45 days of hire
* Must pass first scheduled certification or registration exam
* Current CPR certification within 6 months of hire
* Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, including appropriate use of English grammar and spelling
* Demonstrated ability to function with multiple priorities and interruptions
Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time. Must possess speech, hearing and sight skills to perform the functions of the position. Manual dexterity required. Must be able to speak, read and write English proficiently. Proficiency in other languages may be required. Some positions may have lifting requirements.
* Perform functions that support / provide patient care.
* Patients are roomed according to rooming and/or ICSI guidelines.
* Vital signs and other pertinent physical measurements are obtained and recorded accurately.
* Medication and clinical procedures are administered (according to authorized policy and demonstrating proficiency) and documented according to GHI policy. This may include DISCUS or AIMS assessment.
* Charts are reviewed for the presence of pertinent information relevant to today’s encounter. This may include Prepared Practice work as developed by the team.
* Needed and requested health educational materials are provided to the patient and documented.
* Patients and their records are handled in a private and confidential manner per GHI policies.
* Seek medical and/or nursing assistance when encountering an acutely ill patient or a patient with a changing condition.
* Exam rooms and treatment rooms are prepared for examination of the patient and set up for procedures.
* Charts are prepared and station records maintained which may include the following:
* MSRs are checked for completion and routed appropriately.
* Lab, x-ray and miscellaneous forms are prepared when requested.
* Drug refills are processed according to clinic protocols.
* Station logs, (i.e., pap, pathology, etc.) are monitored as assigned.
* Prepare charts for patient appointments as indicated by the type of clinic visit and the reason for the appointment according to established practices and procedures.
* Facilitate timely and accurate flow of communication within the clinic/location.
* Cleaning & sterilizing procedures support infection control and OSHA standards.
* Clinic supplies are adequately stocked and well organized.
* All equipment is properly maintained and adequate records are kept.
* Maintain current or compliant status as determined by the appropriate accrediting body.
* Perform lab and other duties as assigned.
HealthPartners is nationally acclaimed for providing outstanding patient care and we offer an excellent salary and benefits package (benefits are available for all positions scheduled 30+ hours every 2 weeks). For more information and to apply go to www.healthpartners.com/careers and search for job ID 44537.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.