Research Analyst for Law Enforcement Contract (TS must be obtainable) Job|
CACI International, Inc.
View all jobs from this company
<< Go back |
||Jan 24, 2018
||- n/a -
||- n/a -
||US - West Virginia - Clarksburg
Job Requisition Number: 117700
Category: Science - Research
Primary Location: Clarksburg, WV, US
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: None
Percent of Travel Required: None
CACI is looking for candidates to support a large information technology support contract for the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Criminal Justice Information Service (CJIS). Come join our award winning company in supporting the FBI in idyllic Clarksburg, WV! Located in the scenic “Mountain Lakes” region of West Virginia, the close knit community of Clarksburg is close to numerous National and State Parks, historical Civil War sites, a variety artisan shops and a broad range of restaurants.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the compilation of data, and preparation of inputs into larger reports.
- Performs assessments and projections as part of analysis process.
- Develops technical reports and briefings, project deliverables, monthly status reports and other finished products.
- Interfaces with external entities to collect data.
- Uses and/or develops computer tools to facilitate analysis tasks.
- Conducts data collection via different qualitative and quantitative modes and prepares monthly status reports.
- Develops portions of analysis plans, participates in the design and management of specified databases, and establishes data quality control practices and procedures.
- Works collaboratively with other analysts as well as subject-matter experts in all phases of research and requires the flexibility to adapt research strategies to take into account data limitations and time constraints.
- Analyzes data, system operations, methods, outputs, and activities in order to identify gaps in resources and recommend improvements along with coordinating activities to produce a more effective program.
- Drafts reports, memos summarizing findings or progress toward completion of projects, and newsletter articles on research projects.
- Provides technical assistance on program measurement and services.
- Defines data requirements and gathers and validates information applying judgment and statistical tests.
- May prepare and present technical briefings to customer and upper management.
- May be required to train customer personnel in analysis methods and/or findings.
- US Citizenship and Top Secret Clearance must be obtainable
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience.
- Proficient in use of computer spreadsheets, databases and other related tools
- 5-7 Years of experience supporting a program management office performing research related work -
- Demonstrated possession of strong communications skills and demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Demonstrated possession of excellent Personal Computer skills, including MS Office, MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.