Data Integration Architect Job|
View all jobs from this company
<< Go back |
||Jan 24, 2018
||- n/a -
||- n/a -
||US - Minnesota - Bloomington
We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Data Integration Architect. The Data Integration Architect role within HealthPartners is intended to enhance the overall planning, design, and operational efficiency and integration of our corporate database environments. Specific functions include establishing standards, policies and processes for both our Data and Integration Architectures. The role will also initiate and drive major projects pertaining to HealthPartners Data Architecture. As a member of the HealthPartners Enterprise Systems (HPES) Architecture Review Committee representing corporate data and integration needs, will provide leadership in support of HealthPartners Enterprise Architecture. At HealthPartners, you’ll find a culture where we live our values of excellence, compassion, integrity and most importantly, partnership. By working together, we will improve health and well-being, create exceptional experiences for those we serve and make care and coverage more affordable.
* Develops HealthPartners Data Architecture
* Works with the HPES Architectural Review Committee to define Data Architecture Strategies that tie to the future Enterprise Architecture within IS&T.
* Establishes standards, policy, and processes for HealthPartners Data Architecture.
* Provides consultation on future Data Architecture efforts.
* Provides consultation with current application development efforts involving data architecture.
* Develops HealthPartners Data Integration Architecture
* Researches, collects and documents current state data architecture, data integration and processes.
* Works with the HPES Architectural Review Committee to understand the potential Data Integration Architecture needs required for developing overall system architecture within IS&T.
* Develops and documents a plan to evolve current Data Architecture to an improved Data Integration architecture which meets established, developing and future needs.
* Establishes standards, policy, and processes for Data Integration Architecture use concerning transport methods, platforms, monitoring standards, recovery requirements, data privacy, encryption, security and overall effectiveness/efficiency.
* Provides consultation on future Data Integration Strategies.
* Provides consultation with current application development efforts involving data integration.
* Provides Data Architecture expertise for departmental & enterprise initiatives.
* Serve as architectural lead on departmental & enterprise projects, with specific focus on data environments.
* Serve as architectural lead on enterprise wide initiative to consolidate the hosting of database environments.
* Recommends Data Base Architecture policies to the ARC, and seeks approval for policy changes with Sr. Management.
* Facilitates the creation and implementation of data modeling and design standards for complex data structures (enterprise and projected related).
* Design / Develop MetaData Repository
* Maintains awareness of the latest developments in key areas of responsibility and brings forward opportunities that might benefit the organization teaching and mentoring others as needed
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience level.
* 10+ years of experience in database design and development (OLTP, DSS(Kimball methodology), ODS, Cubes).
* Excellent technical project planning skills with demonstrated experience in preparing multi-year plans for complex organizations.
* Experience in application software development methodologies, techniques, processes and tools.
* Exceptional leadership, mentoring, listening and communication skills.
* Strong ability to influence without having direct authority.
* Ability to translate business strategy into technical terms and technology strategy into business terms.
* Ability to analyze projects for data needs against existing data environments to determine potential options for data sourcing and integration points or determine the needs for new data environments.
* Ability to analyze and specify complex database design and architecture.
* Ability to formulate policies/positions that improve system performance & reliability
* Ability to visualize current and future database needs.
* Ability to understand and navigate system architecture and its relationship to database needs
* Ability to solve complex inter-disciplinary IT problems as part of the Architecture Review Committee.
* Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and/or Service-Oriented Infrastructure (SOI) including Web Services and supporting specifications.
* Understanding of Extract transformation load (ETL), Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Enterprise Information Integration (EII), and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
* Integration and application design patterns and the ability to define enterprise-wide components.
* Knowledge of and experience with Oracle, Cache, and Microsoft SQL Server database technologies.
* Knowledge of and experience with data modeling tools.
* Knowledge of IBM Infosphere suite a plus.
* Knowledge of Cache database technologies a plus.
* Knowledge of and experience with implementation / support of complex systems.
* Knowledge of emerging technologies and implications for their usage.
* General knowledge about the health care industry, understanding of underlying business functions.
HealthPartners is recognized nationally for providing outstanding care and experience for patients and members. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package. For more information and to apply go to www.healthpartners.com/careers and search for job ID #44539.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.