Altasciences is a mid-size contract research organization with a unique focus on supporting drug development from lead candidate selection to proof of concept. With over 25 years of industry experience, we provide preclinical and clinical solutions to an international customer base of biopharmaceutical companies. Our full-service offering in this critical stage of drug development includes program management, preclinical safety testing, clinical pharmacology services, medical writing, biostatistics, data management, and bioanalysis services tailored to specific research requirements. Altasciences has facilities in Montreal, QC; Fargo, ND; Kansas City, KS and Seattle, WA.
Our team is made up of over 1,300 professionals from the medical and scientific fields who work together to achieve a common goal: to contribute to the advancement of life sciences. Bring your talents and forward-thinking approach to Altasciences and help us develop medicines for those who need them, faster.
Do you want a fast-paced, exciting and innovative career in research? Altasciences is currently seeking a Scientist, LC-MSMS in Bioanalysis to be based out of Everett, Washington.
This role provides technical and scientific expertise in the required assay area of chromatography for method development, validation/qualification and execution of analytical projects in support of preclinical /clinical studies.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Relaxed dress code
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- On-site cafeteria and gym
- Company events, including happy hours, team building competitions, lunches and much more
Altasciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, and protected veteran status, or disability status.
Altasciences uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.E-Verify.gov.
- Perform all study work in compliance with GLP regulations and maintain all related
- documentation in accordance with SOPs, Study Protocol, and Analytical Project Plans.
- Method development, validation and execution of study sample analysis for
- evaluation of toxicological and biological endpoints in support of preclinical studies as
- well as for clinical studies.
- Accountability for planning and managing timeline of assigned projects.
- Review analytical data to ensure accuracy, completeness, consistency and regulatory
- Respond to client inquires as needed to assist in study and assay design.
- Provide scientific guidance and participate in the validation/qualification of new and
- current methods that are used in support of preclinical studies.
- Prepare and modify SOPs as needed.
- Provide indirect or direct line supervision of laboratory staff as assigned.
- Design and execute appropriate analytical procedures; critically review data and write
- study reports.
- Serve as Contributing Scientist/Principal Investigator on GLP studies and as scientific
- resource for junior staff, peers and Study Directors.
- Interact with clients through execution of analytical projects and provide on-time
- BS or MS in biological, pharmaceutical science or related field plus 7 years, or PhD with 2 years post-grad
- 0-3 years supervisory experience
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- The ability to read and interpret scientific documents
- Advanced data analysis, interpretation and graphical presentation skills
- Experience with LIMS and electronic notebook a plus
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/wkdnpb8yg45jg6c4