Lab Manager/System Administrator - THAAD PDSS Job|
View all jobs from this company
<< Go back |
||Nov 15, 2017
||- n/a -
||- n/a -
||US - Alabama - Huntsville
Lab Manager/System Administrator - THAAD PDSS (Job Number:432005)
- Develop and maintain lab environment including reporting, event notifications and actions, software updates, service packs, and patching.
- Assist in managing and operating an IT infrastructure to include VMware, Servers, NAS devices, Windows, Solaris, Linux, Switches, Routers, Firewalls and others.
- Monitor databases and application servers utilization including data storage management, performance metrics and service levels.
- Ensure all users meet the requisite clearances, authorization, need-to-know, and security responsibilities before granting access to the IS.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Ensure log files and audits are maintained and reviewed for all systems and that authentication (for example, password) policies are audited for compliance.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Maintain an awareness of trends within the technology industry.
- Configure and maintain all IS hardware to include servers, workstations, networking equipment
- Manage the purchasing of new and replacement hardware and software
- Perform troubleshooting on all IS systems and networks.
- Document and maintain lab hardware and software lists, lab network topology diagrams and Ports, Protocols and Services registries
- Maintain appropriate DoD 8570 certification and training requirements
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and seven (7) years or more experience; Experience (4 additional years of degree + defined years experience) may be used in lieu of degree.
Experience with Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) Compliance
Risk Management Framework (RMF)
ENTERPRISE MISSION ASSURANCE SUPPORT SERVICE (EMASS)
Experience with vulnerability scanning tools. (ex. ACAS, Retina, SCAP, etc.)
Active Top Secret security clearance
Solaris or Linux certification
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 7, 2017, 5:52:49 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job