Part-time, Pharmacist Float Job|
View all jobs from this company
<< Go back |
||Nov 15, 2017
||- n/a -
||- n/a -
||US - Minnesota - St Paul
We have an exciting opening for a Part-time Float Pharmacist to support all of our HealthPartners Pharmacies locations.
At HealthPartners, you’ll find a culture where we live our values of excellence, compassion, integrity and most importantly, partnership. By working together, we will improve health & well-being, create exceptional experiences for those we serve and make care and coverage more affordable.
Hours may vary Monday through Friday, 6:00am to 8:30pm; Saturday, 6:00am to 5:30pm; and Sunday, 8:45am to 5:30pm. Locations may include all HealthPartners Pharmacies. This position will work 32 hours every 2 weeks.
**This is a float position - the furthest locations that this employee would travel to across the twin cities include: Apple Valley, Brooklyn Center, Coon Rapids, White Bear Lake and Woodbury**
• Must be a graduate from an accredited college of pharmacy and licensed as a pharmacist in the state of Minnesota.
• Must maintain this license in good standing as required by Minnesota law.
• Demonstrated competency in all professional aspects of pharmacy.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills. Maturity and dependability are essential.
• Ability to organize and function under stress with many interruptions.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective, friendly and courteous working relationships with coworkers, physicians and patients.
• Strong communication / listening skills and good telephone etiquette.
• Ability to accept and implement change.
• Ability to tactfully resolve complaints.
• One year experience working in a hospital, clinic, or retail pharmacy.
• Experience working with pharmacy technicians.
• Experience working with Microsoft suite of products.
This position requires close visual perception; body mobility with the ability to stand most of the day. Must be able to reach and bend. Requires coordinated dexterity of hand, sensory acuity and verbal ability. Must be able to speak, read and write English proficiently. Proficiency in other languages may be required.
Service excellence is to be centered on patient care and patient relationships and is the responsibility of all employees. Teamwork is the norm and all employees will be held accountable to work as effective team members. To dispense drugs to patients in compliance with Federal and State regulations. To be patient centered by providing effective medication consultation.
1. Fill prescriptions in compliance with Federal and State regulations.
2. Provide effective drug information and consultation to professional staff, providers, patients and members.
3. Responsible for strict adherence to the laws of the DEA and other regulatory agencies as they impact on the operation of the pharmacy.
4. Assist in the ordering, receiving, storage and safekeeping of pharmaceuticals and maintain a cost-effective inventory level of pharmaceuticals in both the pharmacy and the clinic.
5. Assist in the direction of work performed by all nonprofessional employees of the pharmacy in so far as their duties relate to the ordering, sale and/or storage of drugs.
6. Foster and utilize the use of pharmacy technicians in the technical duties of the pharmacy.
7. Support and cooperate with other departments’ operation initiatives.
8. Dispense prescriptions in an accurate, timely and courteous manner.
9. Maintain a professional image.
10. Adhere to the established Group Health, Inc., patient-service standards.
11. Perform other duties as assigned by the Pharmacist-in-Charge or Regional Pharmacy Manager.
HealthPartners is nationally acclaimed for providing outstanding patient care and we offer an excellent benefits package. To see a complete job description and/or to apply for this position, please visit www.healthpartners.com/careers and search for Job ID #45245. For specific questions regarding this opening, you may contact the recruiter directly at: Brittany.email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.