Survey Specialist / Research Tech Spanish Job|
View all jobs from this company
<< Go back |
||Nov 15, 2017
||- n/a -
||- n/a -
||US - Minnesota - Bloomington
We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Bilingual Research Survey Specialist. Fluency in Spanish language is required for this position. The purpose of this position is to Provide support to the specific assigned research project by assisting research staff and Project Coordinator or Survey Research Center to prepare mailings, gather information through telephone or mailed surveys, maintain and update project databases, schedule research procedures, assist with one-on-one and group visits, assist with adherence activities, contact study participants and facilitate progress of study functions. At HealthPartners, you’ll find a culture where we live our values of excellence, compassion, integrity and most importantly, partnership. By working together, we will improve health and well-being, create exceptional experiences for those we serve and make care and coverage more affordable.
This person's schedule will be flexible. Hours will be deteremine by candidate preference and can range from 8-32 hours per week.
1. Enter screening information to database
2. Schedule research procedures and inform staff
3. Prepare for one-on-one and group participant appointments (prepare meeting room, assemble documentation forms, checklists, lab materials, etc.)
4. Facilitate appointments (collect forms, administer questionnaires, perform research procedures and measurements, schedule future appointments)
5. Enter appointment information into database
6. Interview participants via phone following prescribed protocol
7. Assist in preparation of mailed surveys
8. Prepare, mail and track communication as required
9. Maintain and follow timelines for project completion
10. Maintain and update project documentation
11. Assist with adherence activities
12. Supply data for reports
13. Other duties as required
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Minimum qualifications needed for this position)
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Exceptional communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Strong organizational skills
* Knowledge of research methodology
* Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with project staff and participants
* Ability to adapt to shifting priorities
* Strong computer experience
* Associates Degree in a social science or health related field
* One year research experience
* Must demonstrate flexibility and judgment to handle unforeseen situations that may arise
* Situations will inevitably arise that demand good judgment and ability to solve problems. The Research Technician should be able to determine and recognize potential inefficiencies in research activities and to suggest improvements.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Familiarity with survey research methodology
* Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access software packages
The Research Technician will need to satisfy the demands of multiple study investigators or Survey Research Manager in delivering quality products within required deadlines.
* Must be very well organized, accurate and able to work within short deadlines.
* Must follow publication, proposal and project guidelines accurately and consistently.
The Research Technician is expected to take the initiative on all job accountabilities with the support and consultation of the Research Investigators, Project Coordinators, or Survey Research Manager.
HealthPartners is recognized nationally for providing outstanding care and experience for patients and members. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package. For more information and to apply go to www.healthpartners.com/careers and search for job ID #44944
Spanish Language preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.