CareLine Telephone Triage RN (Part-time, Fulltime) Job|
View all jobs from this company
<< Go back |
||Jan 24, 2018
||- n/a -
||- n/a -
||US - Minnesota - Bloomington
Our continued growth has created career opportunities for CareLine Telephone Triage RNs (CareLine RN). This is a pipeline posting to hire for part-time and fulltime opportunities at our HealthPartners Bloomington Office Building. HealthPartners CareLine is our 24-hour/7 days a week Nurse Telephone Triage Center. We are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills and the ability to convey compassion and technical expertise over the telephone. The CareLine RN is responsible for and given necessary authority to provide nursing services via telephone, according to HealthPartners CareLine philosophy, policies and procedures. Service excellence is to be centered on patient care and patient relationships and is the responsibility of all employees. Teamwork is the norm and all employees will be held accountable to work as effective team members.
At HealthPartners, you’ll find a culture where we live our values of excellence, compassion, integrity and most importantly, partnership. By working together, we will improve health, create exceptional experiences for those we serve and make care and coverage more affordable.
Schedules vary depending on part-time or fulltime hours
(We currently do not have the option to work remotely from home.)
• Positions that are .4FTE and higher are benefits eligible (medical, dental, sick and vacation time, retirement contribution, etc.)
• Access to online courses to get CEU credits
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
• Current RN licensure in Minnesota.
• Current RN licensure in Wisconsin and Iowa within 60 days of hire.
• Minimum of 3 years full-time experience in areas such as Pediatrics, Critical Care, Emergency Room, Public Health Nursing, OB-GYN or as a Nurse Practitioner.
• Typing skills, 30 w.p.m. and computer skills preferred.
• Expereince using an electronic medical record system (ie: EPIC)
• Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods at a time.
• Must possess speech, hearing and sight skills to perform the functions of the position.
• Manual dexterity required.
• Must be able to speak, read and write English proficiently.
• Must be able to demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills in each process by complete documentation for medical record purposes.
• Assess patient’s needs.
• Make appropriate and independent / collaborative decisions for selecting specific triage plan.
• Use departmental protocols to triage patients.
• Instruct patients on their health care.
• Document all interactions with patients and providers when medical direction is given.
• Provide patient, on-call staff, and other care sites and community resources with a centralized communication center.
• Coordinate services with other departments for follow-up based on patient’s need.
• Communicate problems, concerns and suggestions to Lead Nurses or Care Delivery Supervisor.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge and skill in professional, clinical, and system areas.
• Build and maintain solid interdependent relationships within the CareLine and throughout HealthPartners.
HealthPartners, nationally acclaimed for providing outstanding patient care, offers a comprehensive benefits package. To see a complete job description and/or to apply for this position, please visit www.healthpartners.com/careers and apply to job posting 43873.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.