Senior Commercial Excellence Project Leader Job|
View all jobs from this company
<< Go back |
||Mar 09, 2017
||- n/a -
||- n/a -
||US - Massachusetts - Marlborough
|Job Number: ||2837812|
|Business: ||GE Healthcare|
|Business Segment: ||Healthcare Life Sciences|
|About Us: ||What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world.|
We are an $18 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 52,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do!
At work for a healthier world.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
3.gehealthcare.com/en/Products/Categories/Life_Sciences target=“_blank”>GE Healthcare Life Sciences provides products and services used as tools for biopharmaceutical manufacturing, drug discovery and the latest in cellular technologies, thereby enabling our customers around the world to be more productive, effective and creative. Our motivation is to create better health for more people. Through our five decades of supporting the biopharmaceutical industry and its research partners to become more productive, we are helping to reduce costs, increase access and improve quality in the healthcare system. We use our expertise and know-how in imaginative ways to work with our customers to provide what’s needed today and create products and solutions to enable the medical treatments of tomorrow. We add value to our customers by:
Providing cutting-edge research tools that give deeper insights into cell function to enable disease diagnosis and the development of treatments.
Enabling manufacturing productivity: we provide solutions for the entire bioprocess workflow (i.e. start-to-finish bioprocessing) helping our customers to develop and manufacture biopharmaceuticals more efficiently.
Providing high quality support and maintenance services.
We are the home of many famous brands, including Whatman, Amersham, Biacore, WAVE, Applied Precision, Xcellerex and more.
Learn More About GE Healthcare Life Sciences
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
|Posted Position Title: ||Senior Commercial Excellence Project Leader|
|Career Level: ||Experienced|
|Function Segment: ||Operations Management|
|Location: ||United States|
|U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces: ||Massachusetts|
|Postal Code: ||01752|
|Relocation Assistance: ||No|
|Role Summary/Purpose: ||This leadership role drives commercial excellence projects and coordinates cross-functional SFDC project team resources to supervise SFDC related enhancement projects. The role defines the requirements and solutions to optimize processes, build new functionality, & resolve business-related problems which help meet strategic organizational goals.|
|Essential Responsibilities: ||The objective of the role is to accelerate sales, marketing, and commercial execution by simplifying revenue-driving workflows & addressing the sales & leadership team’s information needs. |
- Evaluate core business processes and recommend CRM approaches that will increase sales team productivity and maximize revenue.
- Work collaboratively with all regions and business teams to drive common processes, data criteria, and data definitions.
- Leverage SFDC content & intelligence to drive organizational commercial effectiveness (sales funnel progression and conversion rates) Develop project plan, improvement initiatives, KPI metrics & op mech’s
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional Requirements, Business Requirements Use Cases, Screen and Interface designs)
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the sales teams, marketing teams, technology teams and support teams.
- Actively coordinate with SF.com training leaders, and support development of training materials with subject matter expertise.
- Collaborate with IT to develop cost and benefit estimates to establish project worth, including the development of alternatives and recommendations for new acquisitions or changes to existing systems.
- Work with external consultants and third-party vendors on various system integrations and process enhancements.
- Prioritize multiple requests and system requirements to meet the organizational goals.
- Work closely with COE and IT teams (regional and global) to resolve issues and enhance functionality as requested by the business
|Qualifications/Requirements: ||Required Qualifications: |
- MS Degree in Science/Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, Business Admin or equivalent
- 6-8 years relevant work experience
- Demonstrated leadership of cross-functional project teams and an ability to drive project design plans to completion
- 1 year experience regarding CRM tools preferably SFDC
- Line management/leadership experience
- Business travel required (up to 50%)
- Significant CRM specific experience with an emphasis on sales enablement for a large, multi-location sales force, business project management within large, corporate environment.
- Experience in using enterp